Welcome to the website of Invertiel Developments Limited.
Invertiel Developments Limited are promoting the regeneration of the Invertiel and Linktown areas of Kirkcaldy by constructing a new supermarket as part of a larger masterplan development comprising a new hovercraft terminal and transport hub, residential uses, employment uses, hotel and leisure uses, together with environmental and landscape improvements on the now vacant B&Q site and surrounding land, Invertiel, Kirkcaldy.
Key aspects of the proposal:
- 330 jobs in supermarket once open and trading in 2011;
- The proposals will support and enhance the local community;
- Phase 1 supermarket will help deliver economic regeneration benefits outlined in Fife Council’s Linktown deprivation report;
- Remediation of vacant, derelict and brownfield land;
- Invertiel is well integrated to the existing town benefiting from good connectivity, transportation and access;
- Provision of supermarket prior to 2013 will meet the requirements of Fife Council’s Retail Capacity Study;
Please take some time and read through the site to find out more about this exciting and vibrant development.
The video below will give you an idea of how the new development will add value and enhance the area significantly.
If you support the proposed regeneration of Invertiel then why not submit an online letter of support on the right of the page.